Today I was building a normal gold volcano tamer using aquatuner steam turbine combo, almost everything was ready, the (almost) last thing I was waiting for was water to boil.

But then this happened.

20220310155631_1.thumb.jpg.e1c93a2a3a69cd6653ce3afb794f194b.jpg

Out of nowhere my water started turning into this very cold ice. I thought cool, I can use it to cool down volcano a bit more.

But then this happened... again and even colder ice formed.

20220311091214_1.thumb.jpg.8683886bd8a871ef3dd324235ae2c2d4.jpg

It got to the point that all of my water turned ice. Like how does it even occur, -240C ice. At first I thought that it was some sort of mechanic like flaking, using the chill of the volcano (even though I think flaking can't occur downwards, and can only using tiles), but when ice got even colder than the volcano I just gave up. Now that I think about it mayby neutronium has to do something with this. Also it happens only during eruptions, and it happened multiple times. I treid turning off mods to see if it still happens (and it does).

If anyone has an explanation for what is going on there I would like to hear that. Also I can share a save if anyone is interested.

Archived