Mimmiroo draws Don't Starve

All i thought of : "This is my amulet. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My amulet is my best friend. It is my life. My amulet is nothing without me. I am nothing without my amulet. Also there's a robot horse behind me."

Noth'n like having some back up while you're dealing with insanity x3

Awesome card, wonder what plans Wolfgang has for his amulet :razz:

He's taking a trip to insanity town, of course :D 

It's not even February yet and I'm seeing Valentine cards pop up all over the twitter-verse.
I realized Don't Starve didn't have any, so I made some!

5BWMr1g.png

dRHG2W1.png

j4LVIJR.png

You can download the PSD file here

Background and transparent assets pulled from DontStarveResources
Make sure you have the Belisa Plumilla font installed before opening the PSD file. 

• Like 2

oh hey I didn't know you did these! they are all over tumblr atm.

I'm pretty sure the link was still on them but I didn't really check

cute valentine cards none the less :-)

Glad ya like 'em~! I didn't expect them to get so viral - I actually provided the PSD so that people could make their own n.n;; 

I guess adding the whole cast to the cards wouldn't hurt!

The last one about Maxwell makes me think he's a bird

Back when Maxwell was being built out as a boss, there was a loooot of speculation on whether or not he actually was a bird. I pulled that quote as a nudge to that :D

Oh man, I've been packing all week and haven't been able to draw at all - this was a nice little break...

Today's the last day my computer's gonna be plugged in and then it's move out time! 

While I'm unplugged, if anyone wants to make a request in the form of, "Draw ______ doing ______" 

I can totally doodle those up like so when I get back:

pVH0mIH.jpg

• Like 2

No requests? Okay then... 

So Klei has stated that Willow is around 30 years old. But...She carries around a teddy bear? 

I do have to admit, I still have my bunny rabbit I got when I was 11 so it's not too odd to see, but I figured the teddy bear had to be a little extra special for her to carry it around with her:

BPhJbZW.jpg

• Like 2

No requests? Okay then... 

So Klei has stated that Willow is around 30 years old. But...She carries around a teddy bear? 

I do have to admit, I still have my bunny rabbit I got when I was 11 so it's not too odd to see, but I figured the teddy bear had to be a little extra special for her to carry it around with her:

BPhJbZW.jpg

I'm pretty sure in the caves live stream Klei stated she was 18 years old, but nice picture anyway.

I'm pretty sure in the caves live stream Klei stated she was 18 years old, but nice picture anyway.

There was big fuss about it on tumblr awhile back and someone emailed Klei and they responded to her being about Wilsons age. http://dontstarve-wilson.tumblr.com/post/73288387913/o-so-i-emailed-klei-again-asking-for-willows-age

Of course they just copy & pasted from the email so no real 'proof' but take it as you will.

As for fire breathing teddy? Head canon accepted! lovely art <3

It's not even February yet and I'm seeing Valentine cards pop up all over the twitter-verse.

I realized Don't Starve didn't have any, so I made some!

(imgs)

I'm really tempted to print that pig card and give it to my sister xD

• Like 1

Ooooo - I must have missed that 0: 

The pig tails and teddy bear really throw me off though - they both make me think she's much younger. Like...7 - 8 or something :I 

There was big fuss about it on tumblr awhile back and someone emailed Klei and they responded to her being about Wilsons age. http://dontstarve-wilson.tumblr.com/post/73288387913/o-so-i-emailed-klei-again-asking-for-willows-age

Of course they just copy & pasted from the email so no real 'proof' but take it as you will.

As for fire breathing teddy? Head canon accepted! lovely art <3

Shoot, I thought that was screen capped for some odd reason x( Ah well, an older Willow would have been awesome. 

Ooooo - I must have missed that 0: 

The pig tails and teddy bear really throw me off though - they both make me think she's much younger. Like...7 - 8 or something :I 

Shoot, I thought that was screen capped for some odd reason x( Ah well, an older Willow would have been awesome. 

I prefer to think of her as around Wilsons age honestly.

You mind if I use the teddy idea in a drawing sometime? xD

• Like 1

I prefer to think of her as around Wilsons age honestly.

You mind if I use the teddy idea in a drawing sometime? xD

I do too! But her character design and early images contradict that so it's hard for me to stick to one age with Willow. 

And sure! Have at it - I'd love to see where ya take fire breathing teddy bear!

I'm done moving!! 

No one made any requests, so I just did a whole page of fun doodles to de-stress. 

Top - Don't Starve AU where Maxwell opens up a day care and realizes that magic was probably a better career. 

Mid - Willow draws, trying to draw her a little more accurately. I'm keeping the skull hair bands tho, coz she's bad ass like that. 

Bottom - Wendy and Abigail dressed up in Shiro and Kuro Lolita. Whose who?

gKXKvvI.jpg

• Like 3

I'm done moving!! 

No one made any requests, so I just did a whole page of fun doodles to de-stress. 

Top - Don't Starve AU where Maxwell opens up a day care and realizes that magic was probably a better career. 

Mid - Willow draws, trying to draw her a little more accurately. I'm keeping the skull hair bands tho, coz she's bad ass like that. 

Bottom - Wendy and Abigail dressed up in Shiro and Kuro Lolita. Whose who?

(img)

Endless suffering on the throne sure beats day care xD