Criative mode

it would be nice if there was a way to craft and build items without needing resources mainly to do big builds like in minecraft. it can be linked to a world you can create and a world you have already created. Hope you can put this on because it would help a lot of people who like to make megabases.

dev console + GetPlayer().components.builder:GiveAllRecipes()

If you want to give additional players "creative" abilities then simply replace GetPlayer() with AllPlayers[x] where x is how far the player you want to have creative mode is down the scoreboard

AllPlayers[2].components.builder:GiveAllRecipes() would give the first person who joined your server creative mod.

Additionally, you can use GetPlayer().components.hunger:Pause(true) to stop your character from losing hunger and GetPlayer():PushEvent("respawnfromghost") to revive players

Unless you're on console - you can use the console / mod commands as listed above.  I use them a LOT to practice builds, see what works, and try different base designs before I play "for real" and do it.

For the sake of console players Klei should add a way to let them get some spawning / creative mode controls.  It really helps me enjoy the game that I can load up different things to see what works.

On 21/01/2022 at 23:40, UbiAnomaly said:

Se você quiser trapacear, existe um mod realmente ótimo chamado Too Many Items (basicamente o modo criativo do Minecraft).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365141672&searchtext=too+many+items

the problem is that I'm on the console and to make megabase I'll have to do it to collect items but if this mod was on the console it would be much better

On 22/01/2022 at 06:50, ArubaroBeefalo said:

acho que o console deveria ter um modo criativo

Eu concordo com você

On 22/01/2022 at 06:50, ArubaroBeefalo said:

acho que o console deveria ter um modo criativo

Eu concordo com você

12 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

esse é o ponto xD

or at least they add commands in chat to activate this mode

On 21/01/2022 at 23:55, hhh2 said:

console de desenvolvimento + GetPlayer().components.builder:GiveAllRecipes()

Se você quiser dar habilidades "criativas" a jogadores adicionais, basta substituir GetPlayer() por AllPlayers[x], onde x é o quão longe o jogador que você deseja que o modo criativo esteja no placar

AllPlayers[2].components.builder:GiveAllRecipes() daria à primeira pessoa que entrasse no seu servidor mod criativo.

Além disso, você pode usar GetPlayer().components.hunger:Pause(true) para impedir que seu personagem perca a fome e GetPlayer():PushEvent("respawnfromghost") para reviver jogadores

wait this command is for the console right?

Honestly the debug console is far from what a fully fledged creative mode could bring to the table, same goes for mods as there isn't really a mod that is ideal for creative building.
Sure some help out, but most are just too limited to really work as in depth as a creative mode could, so I would absolutely love a creative mode for the game. Though it's also important to note the dev time that would need to flow into it as well as the bugs that will pop up in future updates that would need to be fixed, so it can be somewhat of a double edged sword.

Still, I think it could be really cool for a lot of different purposes.

1 hora atrás, SecretPizzaMan disse:

SIM! NÓS PRECISAMOS DISSO!

Com o poder do modo criativo, podemos encontrar bugs, testar ideias básicas, mike até ser capaz de matar fuelweaver pela primeira vez  quem vai brincar ele nem vai usar o modo criativo, praticar bosses, fazer mil forcados e muito mais.

this is great for those who are on playstation and xbox because we could do countless things without having to play the main mode

I would like a mode where players can create their own maps and then publish those to an online server for others to download and play similar to how you could in Halo & Battleblock Theater.

Its infinite amounts of fun to be had when players always come up with unique new maps to download & enjoy.

I also used to be a literal “Legend” amongst the Tony Hawk Pro Skater & WWE games create-a modes.. 

Building CaW’s and Skateparks was so much fun, and in a game like don’t starve there is a ton of potential in that.

As an example: imagine if there were world builder tools that let you create your own map moving & resizing any biome placing whatever the heck you’d like into it.. etc.

So you could build yourself a distant island full of ponds with greater knobby trees that canopy the area like a jungle, you can also fill this area full of Lureplants & Seaweeds, you can place nothing but angry bee hives here alongside the Bee Queen herself.

I just recreated the Jungle biome of Hamlet using only what’s available in game.

Archived