[Game Update] - Public Testing 489642

• Developer

Hi everyone, 

Just a small set of changes we wanted to sneak into the Public Testing branch before the update goes live. Full list below. Please continue to report any bugs you encounter here. Thanks!

Changes and Improvements

• All versions
    • Updated all localizations

Fixes

• All versions
    • Fixed crash which could sometimes happen if a diagnostic was set to Never Visible.
    • Fixed Destination select screen left column failing to resize properly at low resolutions.
  • Spaced Out! only
    • Fixed crash when a rocket is destroyed while a Space Scanner is configured to detect it.
    • Fixed crash deconstructing a Rocket Control Station.
    • Fix for seeds being unplantable after uprooting a plant.
    • Fixed crash when a critter leaves attack range.
    • Fixed issue where a lead suit that had its battery depleted then refilled would not provide Duplicant insulation bonus.
    • Modding:
      • Added KInputDefinition.BindingEntry constructor without dlcIds parameter so existing mods do not need to be recompiled.

View full update

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Unfawkable said:

Do you reckon there will be more stuff after this update before the official release date on the 16th, or just bug fixes? I'm really itching to play, so I might as well start after the update tonight

I'd like to play too. @JarrettM are you planning changes that will require to start a new game for game launch ?

15 hours ago, JarrettM said:
    • Fixed Destination select screen left column failing to resize properly at low resolutions.

@JarrettM

The right column could be slightly higher since its cutting off the text on the bottom.

You can reproduce this by choosing any of the farthest right asteroid in spaced out destination and refresh until you see the Regolith asteroid trait appears.    

I tried testing UI scales and window sizes and they all cut off.

Edited by RonEmpire