Character ingame skins

If i join game with one skin, in my example it would be triumphant wigfrid skin + some matching clothes, and i will leave can i somehow change it for example on winged victory skin, somehow, i can leave and take other one and join again or i need to do it in wardrobe?

Also can i change "clothing presents" in wardrobe?

im not talking about getting presents and wearing them, like actual saved combos, when you click on character you have save icon next to spools, thats what im talking about, can i change between them in-game?

Just now, Duck986 said:

you can choose character skins only when you join the world for the first time or use a wardrobe.

how about saves in wardrobe? you can read rest in this post, i edited main question

2 minutes ago, ILWES said:

how about saves in wardrobe? you can read rest in this post, i edited main question

same - skin presets (or saves, how u called them) are just a skin pack that applies using one button, so the rules are the same too - game start and a wardrobe only

For what it is worth, if you get a present and hit the "Wear Now" option, you don't actually have to wear it and can just change your outfit to something else, even if it doesn't include the item you just got. This includes saved skin presets, so if you get a present with boots in it, if you choose to wear it now, you can then just pick a different saved preset and wear it without a wardrobe required

Archived