I would like to know which wigfrid songs affects our friends that we play with

except tomato and panic songs ofcourse

like does sanity gain/heal/insanity aura cut/better weapon durability affects our friends too?

what weapon durability songs affects, also armor or only weapons? does it affect hambat rot?

does insanity aura cut affects only on bosses or from darksword too? or dark armor? maybe light from ruins or actual dark/dusk sanity drain?

does healing affects our npc helpers like pigs, chester or glomer?

healing effects do influence pigmen, I'm pretty sure. Most songs do affect other players as well. The Weaponized Warble only affects weapons with actual durability, so no ham bat. The Insanity Aura one affects, well, Insanity Auras. The emphasis is on "Aura". Dark Swords, Night Armor, Dusk and Night aren't auras. The Ruins light are though, so their insanity effect is reduced.

Just now, DaZoul said:

healing effects do influence pigmen, I'm pretty sure. Most songs do affect other players as well. The Weaponized Warble only affects weapons with actual durability, so no ham bat. The Insanity Aura one affects, well, Insanity Auras. The emphasis is on "Aura". Dark Swords, Night Armor, Dusk and Night aren't auras. The Ruins light are though, so their insanity effect is reduced.

thank you so much wise man, do you know maybe does ice staff, ice rod, forgot name because of terraria skin, it does same thing as pan flute to dragonfly? i never tried that but it might be good alternative for panflute which is hard to craft because i dont have time to find mandrakas

13 minutes ago, ILWES said:

thank you so much wise man, do you know maybe does ice staff, ice rod, forgot name because of terraria skin, it does same thing as pan flute to dragonfly? i never tried that but it might be good alternative for panflute which is hard to craft because i dont have time to find mandrakas

Well, technically it could be used, but it is far less practical compared to the flute. With the flute, a single use will get the Dragonfly asleep, while with the Ice Staff, you need multiple swings, and every time you freeze her, you will need more and more swings. It becomes even worse when you try to use the staff when she's enraged, as it'll take many many blasts to freeze her. 

Just use the Pan Flute. It is indeed not the easiest thing to craft, but you should always get a free flute near the statue of Glommer

28 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Well, technically it could be used, but it is far less practical compared to the flute. With the flute, a single use will get the Dragonfly asleep, while with the Ice Staff, you need multiple swings, and every time you freeze her, you will need more and more swings. It becomes even worse when you try to use the staff when she's enraged, as it'll take many many blasts to freeze her. 

Just use the Pan Flute. It is indeed not the easiest thing to craft, but you should always get a free flute near the statue of Glommer

well im not stupid or should i say newbie at game, i know that i can get flute near glomer but it is only one item, but still thanks for help, didnt knew dragonfly is "her" too, only knew about moose because you can clearly see eyelashes, and she protects her babies like actual mother does in nature

35 minutes ago, ILWES said:

well im not stupid or should i say newbie at game, i know that i can get flute near glomer but it is only one item, but still thanks for help, didnt knew dragonfly is "her" too, only knew about moose because you can clearly see eyelashes, and she protects her babies like actual mother does in nature

In a way Dragonfly is a mother too, just the kind that hurls her baby larvae to you.

Each world has 2-5 mandrakes initially and eventually you can get more from Klaus' loot stashes. More panflutes can be crafted at prestihatitator using a mandrake for each, that's why it's usually a waste to cook/make a soup out of mandrakes and similarly that's why a 10% panflute is a great target for deconstruction staff, as you'll get a mandrake back to craft a fresh panflute.

That said, Weaponized Warble should be able to save the durability of Ice staves, Fire Staves and boomerangs, after all, Wes has the same perk and he can cast with/ throw those weapons more times. But it won't work on panflutes.

Ice Staff works on soothing dragonfly but it may not be one of the best options as it takes many castings to freeze her If you're looking for an alternative, waterballoons are good as they'll quickly get her wetness up to a hundred and stop the enraged state

Archived