Which boss do you think needs a rework?

Crab King needs some kind of change for Solo players. He's so tanky, and having to both control the boat and doing damage is so difficult, and the only real counter play is to freeze him so he can't attack. He sucks so much Solo, and I wish Klei would do anything about it.

34 minutes ago, Erineyes7 said:

Crab King needs some kind of change for Solo players. He's so tanky, and having to both control the boat and doing damage is so difficult, and the only real counter play is to freeze him so he can't attack. He sucks so much Solo, and I wish Klei would do anything about it.

What I think we need, is some sort of automatic boat weapon. This way the boat can both tank and attack, and player can sit maintenance

My first solo kill of CK was by putting 10 bunnymen on a boat and cancelling the attacks while fixing the boat, no attacking on my own

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

What I think we need, is some sort of automatic boat weapon. This way the boat can both tank and attack, and player can sit maintenance

My first solo kill of CK was by putting 10 bunnymen on a boat and cancelling the attacks while fixing the boat, no attacking on my own

2 in a day

you brain is hard working today

Archived