raising shield of terror maximum durability?

does anyone else consider the shield being not durable enough? I mean, the shield has 315 points of maximum durability, while other boss-dropped defensive gears like the bee queen crown&bone helm has 945, 315 points just can't be enough when using it to endure a large amount of damage. Also the twins bosses're difficult to defeat so I think maybe we can revamp this item by making it more durable in order to living up the needed difficulty to obtain it.

40 minutes ago, thewalkingcamel said:

I know one can feed it, but I still feel that it has to be fed quite often, I know others complaining about this also, especially when using the shield for boss battle purposes.

You can also combine it with a body armor and a head armor to effectively triple its durability. 

3 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

You can also combine it with a body armor and a head armor to effectively triple its durability. 

um what I actually want is to make its durability comparable with other body gear from bosses but sure, that's a viable option to lessen its wear-and-tear XD

2 hours ago, thewalkingcamel said:

does anyone else consider the shield being not durable enough? I mean, the shield has 315 points of maximum durability, while other boss-dropped defensive gears like the bee queen crown&bone helm has 945, 315 points just can't be enough when using it to endure a large amount of damage. Also the twins bosses're difficult to defeat so I think maybe we can revamp this item by making it more durable in order to living up the needed difficulty to obtain it.

the others aren't repairable. the others also can't be stacked with two extra sources.

3 hours ago, thewalkingcamel said:

um what I actually want is to make its durability comparable with other body gear from bosses but sure, that's a viable option to lessen its wear-and-tear XD

What do you mean you want its durability to be comparable to other boss drops? It's refuelable. Infinite durability. If having about 3-6 hits (or much more against non-boss opponents) before needing to feed it is too little wear it with other armor. If it had a high durability and was refuelable it may as well have no durability at all since it would be impossible to ever break. The only other refuelable armor is bone armor, and that has a higher durability at the cost of only protecting you once every 5 seconds. The shield always protects you.

7 hours ago, Cheggf said:

What do you mean you want its durability to be comparable to other boss drops? It's refuelable. Infinite durability. If having about 3-6 hits (or much more against non-boss opponents) before needing to feed it is too little wear it with other armor. If it had a high durability and was refuelable it may as well have no durability at all since it would be impossible to ever break. The only other refuelable armor is bone armor, and that has a higher durability at the cost of only protecting you once every 5 seconds. The shield always protects you.

um make sense

Archived