"You can cheat one of the Terraria skins"

It would be cool if it was a hidden game within the Trade Inn. For example, recently I was messing around randomly for fun and all of the sudden I got a profile skin! 

:wickerbottomthanks:

image.png.a8c7a27fff3fac651b92c122d709b55e.png

image.png.276b5872b4ebf606779a14cb055426b9.png

Or maybe not. After all, the KleiEntertainment stream raided a Terraria streamer, who promptly mentioned that he received some "codes" for Elegant skins..... which may or may not have been given out in chat giveaways....

We may never know.

:wilson_confused:

6 hours ago, DaZoul said:

Now, don't quote me on this, but I've heard rumors from sources that if you say Joe's full name 3 times in front of a mirror at 3 AM (Pacific Time) He will appear and whisper to you the cheat code

Didn't work i set loose a interdimensional demon monster thing instead. What should i do now?

6 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Didn't work i set loose a interdimensional demon monster thing instead. What should i do now?

Accept your fate. I've gotten used to summoning demon monsters at 3 AM with the cursed incantations I have unintentionally uttered while trying to speak a language I've been trying to learn for the past 4 years. And they've never gone away... :wilson_shocked:

~~

Also, cheating skins? I'll bet it's the Klei devs tryna mess with our brains again. I swear to god, the amount of time I spent on that bird link back from that other Rhymes with Play stream...  :,))))

Spoiler

speaking of which, has that topic just died for good? was it confirmed that it led to nothing? 

Archived