Skins Exclusive to the Update

I think the skin exclusive to the update is the one you get from fighting the Eye of Chutlulu it’s a helmet drop after killing him- makes me wonder if they’ll take him out the game in the December update- or just remove that one particular skin he drops.

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think the skin exclusive to the update is the one you get from fighting the Eye of Chutlulu it’s a helmet drop after killing him- makes me wonder if they’ll take him out the game in the December update- or just remove that one particular skin he drops.

You get a skin from fighting him? Do you mean the helmet that you can feed? Or something else?

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

It's not a skin and no, the boss drops from Eye of Terror and Twins bossfights are here to stay, the terrarium is a permanent addition to the game after all.

If I had to guess, "exclusive" there simply refers to the specific skins made for the update, it's not used to indicate any limited time to be obtained or anything. Simply saying that the event skins will not be sold on store or marketplace and are mainly obtainable through weaving.

Archived