*hypnotizing you* you want to buff Bramble Husk. you want to buff Bramble Husk. you want to buff Bramble Husk. you want to buff Bramble Husk. you want to buff Bramble husk. you want to buff Bramble husk. you want to buff Bramble husk.

It has the potential to be so much more than just a cacti picking dress i think. Making it more suitable for combat would add so much interest and even more gameplay options for Wormwood. 

There r many ways to go about making the husk better but what id personally love to see the most is this: 

• Make the husk periodically shoot out its spines without needing to get hit. 

Wormwood doesnt want to get hit, obviously. And neither does the husk in its current state because of its abysmal durability (262 hp!!) and 65% protection. By making it so the AOE procs periodically Wormwood could make much better use of this cool craft of his in combat. The periodic proc should only occur if Wormwood is wearing it i think and it should cost some durability so its not free. 

At the end of the day what id like to see is the Bramble Husk play a bigger role for Wormwood, like Wanda's alarming clock and WIgfrid's battle helmets. 

Other changes that would be nice alongside the periodic proc: 

• restore durability with fertilizers and/or increase max durability. 
  • replace the bone shards in the recipe with hounds teeth 
    • not married to this idea, just thought it could be a nice sink for teeth.
    • alternativelyhammer hounds teeth for a chance at bone shards

I want to buff the bramble husk.

I don't even know what it is. Is Wormwood even real? I don't think I've ever played them...

In all seriousness, though, the "other changes" you wrote were some good ideas. Being able to turn hounds teeth into bone shards especially, regardless of the rest of this even, seems like a really nice idea.

Yeah, i have my own list of things for Wormwood, I think he should get better relationships with plant mobs and should craft a snap tooth seed ( weaker of course and friendly ) that can get buffed buy special fertilizers and can be use as a sentry turret and be carried for slight speed loss to be used as a decent ranged weapon.

Archived