Question about new farms

Well not that new anymore, anyway is there even a point to build a Flingo for it? besides Wildfires, cause i remember the old plants being able to wither due to the heat on Summer, but does that happen to the new ones?

Basically, can the new plants wither?

3 minutes ago, HumanBean150 said:

The wiki says they are immune to smoldering, as long as the ground is wet.

Im referring to the withering, not the smoldering, the same thing that happens to plants like Saplings, when the heat leaves them dry and basically useless unless you water them

35 minutes ago, Orangex said:

Are the plants flammable?

If a bird leaves a seed on the farm plot and the summer heat sets fire to the seed, will it spread to the plants?

Yes.
Fire is commonly used as a method to clear an abandoned farm plot full of weeds, and I’ve witnessed some “good” plants growing inbetween and burning too.

13 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Yes.
Fire is commonly used as a method to clear an abandoned farm plot full of weeds, and I’ve witnessed some “good” plants growing inbetween and burning too.

So it is still a good idea to keep covering my farms with flingos, thanks.

1 hour ago, Orangex said:

Are the plants flammable?

If a bird leaves a seed on the farm plot and the summer heat sets fire to the seed, will it spread to the plants?

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Yes.

wasnt dragon fruit vines inmune or something? i recall them having some kind of fire resistance

Archived