[Poll] On Forumites Starving Together

dont mouth when your talk is full  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play with other members of the Klei Forums?

2. 2. If yes for question 1, how often?

• I always play with fellow forumgoers.
    • I sometimes play with fellow forumgoers.
    • I rarely play with fellow forumgoers.
    • I answered no for question 1.
  3. 3. If yes for question 1, has your experience been pleasant?

4. 4. If you answered No for question 1, would you be willing to play with any given fellow forumgoers specifically?

8 hours ago, Szczuku said:

That's... actually kinda wholesome.

I do wish that you'll get to see your desired server one day, GNO.

Unfortunately I also don't have time to play dst every day

thats all good. if progress is only a dream, i shall dream until i die.

it was also kinda my fault, not knowing how to advertise the server, and being pretty timid when i did manage to do so anyway lmao

7 hours ago, W0l0l0 said:

We'd all be too busy arguing about balance. 

if thats what entertains you when you play on the server, i would not mind so long as discussion isnt disruptive. i find it amusing to imagine you guys on day 30, arguing whether Clops should gain a new kick attack while he trashes base lmao

i mean, would the klei forums really be the klei forums without that sort of discussion? i wonder...

I'm totally down for playing with other forum-goers, but I haven't gotten around to asking anybody. If I did play though, I'd rather take orders and overall play at the pace of others.

In short, I'm willing to play, but I'm tired of using brain-power to play DST.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:26 PM, HowlVoid said:

I'm scared that my perspective of the game will change and I wont be able to go back to play solo. What if my supposed "friend" pulls a "draw four" and dies irl, or worse, gets bored of the game? I'm not sure if that is a risk I'm willing to make.

Such is life, and all the pain and agony it brings. Best to get adjusted to it soon, before it breaks you. 
Enjoy the friends you have while you still have them, because chances are, you won't for much longer. 

Archived