Hey guys, 2 oddities I'd like to pass by you...

I'm pretty new to the oxygen mask.  Early in my game, it seemed that as soon as the mask got to around 5-8 kg of oxygen left, the dupe started to go back to the docking station.  I'm not sure if it's last update, or something that changed in my base, but now, my dupe won't go back to the dock even if their mask is empty, they will hold breath instead (They are not blocked or anything).  Is it something typical happening with the Oxygen Mask checkpoint or that would be new?

Also,  did it ever occur to you that one of your dupe die of starvation... While eating in the great hall!  I guess it was a glitch, but what a glitch!  I reloaded the game (Thank god for autosave), and everything went just fine. It was a crazy surprise to receive the death notification.

I noticed the issue with Oxygen Masks since the last update too. It does seem like a very new bug, I don't think it has been reported yet.

The starvation seems like a rare bug. I never heard about it before, but somehow I'm not surprised. Glad the reloading fixed it for you.

I think the masks have changed. I currently have a colony on masks and I see a lot more dupes wheezing than before.

Starvation was probably just a rare event, like a dupe on starvation greeting another one and then having too little time left to get to eating as a result. Unfortunately some activities are not overridden by starvation priority. 

14 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

I think the masks have changed. I currently have a colony on masks and I see a lot more dupes wheezing than before.

Starvation was probably just a rare event, like a dupe on starvation greeting another one and then having too little time left to get to eating as a result. Unfortunately some activities are not overridden by starvation priority. 

the wheezing happens because they go to water what is again one off those so Called bugs. because how you can wheezing at hot water

Archived