I need some help with finding the other ruins branch

I suspect that it's at either of these locations, unless you have used moggles to scout the boundaries out and can confirm that these locations are invalid. The 3 different parts of ruins usually branch out past the splumonkey area, so there shouldn't be a different (further) location past these 2 areas.

Also just a hunch, feels like the shadow atrium is real close to your labyrinth, like, within-lantern-radius-distance close. Still needs a telepoof to reach though.

image.thumb.png.efc68acbbb7c304b870fe222a0f8ce27.png

3 hours ago, kuroite said:

Craft a thulecite medaillon, it will show you the ancient guardian guaranted.

Genius! Can't believe I didn't think about that, many thanks

2 hours ago, zacqiang said:

I suspect that it's at either of these locations, unless you have used moggles to scout the boundaries out and can confirm that these locations are invalid. The 3 different parts of ruins usually branch out past the splumonkey area, so there shouldn't be a different (further) location past these 2 areas.

Also just a hunch, feels like the shadow atrium is real close to your labyrinth, like, within-lantern-radius-distance close. Still needs a telepoof to reach though.

image.thumb.png.efc68acbbb7c304b870fe222a0f8ce27.png

I would be a little surprised if the other branch would be connected to one of those 2 highlighted areas.

5 hours ago, kNichael said:

I would be a little surprised if the other branch would be connected to one of those 2 highlighted areas.

Well, I literally just got this last night for my new world. Wasted 2 hours to explore every nook and cranny from the splumonkey area. Thank god I was playing as Webber.

20210916071914_1.thumb.jpg.33ed62e7a3ce74a1e15851d34b682fe1.jpg

1 minute ago, kNichael said:

After that I explored the rest of the ruins and, imo this is the best ruins generation I ever got, these 2 shards are absolutely massive, take a look:image.thumb.png.a4b17676b6d9f22d86a2507c87176f66.png

Ah, no wonder I didn't get my guess right the first try. The splumonkey areas are divided past the lichen area, resulting in the expansion of this biome.

Well, it is indeed impressive, though I still yearn for Glermz's cave shard where one of his cave entrances is situated right next to ruins and links to somewhere close by his base on the overworld.

Archived