Wanda Appreciation Thread

On 9/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, HowlVoid said:

My problem so far is the marble drought I'm experiencing. Its really rng with how many your worlds produces at the start. Its the hardest material I have every experienced in finding because its possible location is so random. I have at most found 4 marble. Its also super annoying when I find clockwork set pieces with no marble statues because the world made an oopsie. 

Not to be contrary but this is weird because I get marble so regularly in world gens that I've added rushing 4 ageless clocks to my Wanda routine. :o 

25 minutes ago, Phizzle said:

Not to be contrary but this is weird because I get marble so regularly in world gens that I've added rushing 4 ageless clocks to my Wanda routine. :o 

I was just having a streak of bad luck. I spawned next to a marble set piece in my new world, then not but two screens away I found two next to each other, and half a day later I found one of the big ones. Suffice to say, i had almost a full stack (38) by days 6 lol. 

I prefer 3 ageless clocks myself and even then I find myself putting away 1 of them. Just killed dragonfly before winter (in half a day and 2 scales! Wanda is fudging awesome ) and I find I only need the 3rd for bosses. I might need a fourth for bee queen, we'll see. 

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

I was just having a streak of bad luck. I spawned next to a marble set piece in my new world, then not but two screens away I found two next to each other, and half a day later I found one of the big ones. Suffice to say, i had almost a full stack (38) by days 6 lol. 

I prefer 3 ageless clocks myself and even then I find myself putting away 1 of them. Just killed dragonfly before winter (in half a day and 2 scales! Wanda is fudging awesome ) and I find I only need the 3rd for bosses. I might need a fourth for bee queen, we'll see. 

That's because your bad luck is on me today

On 9/10/2021 at 11:11 AM, HowlVoid said:

Yeah it really doesn't, I have yet to take freezing or overheating damage (just drop a twig and burn it in a pinch), but it gives Wanda 2 full minutes to die from max hp (which I always am outside of battle thanks to just 2 ageless watches). 

My problem so far is the marble drought I'm experiencing. Its really rng with how many your worlds produces at the start. Its the hardest material I have every experienced in finding because its possible location is so random. I have at most found 4 marble. Its also super annoying when I find clockwork set pieces with no marble statues because the world made an oopsie. 

You get 2 marble from using a touch stone - so you could suicide for marble XD  Maybe get friends to suicide too since you can res them with your clocks if they die later (and of course this resets with upgraded portal anyway)

46 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

You get 2 marble from using a touch stone - so you could suicide for marble XD  Maybe get friends to suicide too since you can res them with your clocks if they die later (and of course this resets with upgraded portal anyway)

And I think 3 comes out of the glommer statue

Wanda is so much fun! literally everything about her is super great and well designed, imo. It feels really nice to have another more interesting character than Wolfgang who can dish out comparable damage, since it makes fighting raid bosses solo a LOT more managable for me!

only thing I've noticed is sometimes her Alarming Clock feels a bit weird to use(?) I feel like the force attack doesnt attack with the weapons full range or something like that, but I can't put my finger on it. At least it's not a big issue and the weapon is still super fun to use >:)

Archived