Character update artwork/animations as gifs?

I adore the little character animations used as promotional art for and on the title screen during updates. I noticed that a few of these have been uploaded to the Don't Starve wiki as transparent gifs, but a number of them haven't.

Spoiler

1145969222_Willows_animation_main_menu.thumb.gif.ef0ad90ec1b5f8264f7f757f05734977.gif291862921_Webbers_main_menu_animation2.thumb.gif.9c1712c71816f7f6bc4ba9ffc273d2ac.gif1152825698_Wormwoods_main_menu_animation.thumb.gif.dfefbd09c61477466a46d702f86ff2ff.gif

(More than these are uploaded to the wiki, I'm just using these as examples.)

I'm wondering if the other character update arts are available as transparent gifs anywhere, or if they can somehow be pulled from the game's files. I'm interested in using them as graphics for streaming, mainly Wendy and Wortox. Thank you!

3 hours ago, l0rdgumby said:
  Hide contents

wendymenu.thumb.gif.8ca2710bced4622aae5ae6a12008354f.gif

Something must've gone wrong while compiling here, Wendy's face is all stretched compared to how the animation looked on the menu.

The wiki has the promo version of the animation, which is accurate to how it looked in the menu.

fddsfasd.gif

21 minutes ago, Nettalie said:

Something must've gone wrong while compiling here, Wendy's face is all stretched compared to how the animation looked on the menu.

The wiki has the promo version of the animation, which is accurate to how it looked in the menu.

fddsfasd.gif

Yep! Felt like something was off when I exported it. It looks like Spriter dragged and stretched her poor face all over the place :ghost:

Archived