Can I please have Walani in DST?

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

only after warbucks after all he was a less boring character then the character that its whole personality is being boring

Unfortunately I think that’s one character that got completely eradicated from Klei’s database, poor guy literally got the Thanos treatment.. & I never even knew he existed!

But.. who knows maybe that’s who they have planned to over-throw Charlie and become the new reigning evil over the constant? Its hard to say. 

But my entire point for this thread was adding Walani would provide decent enough gameplay purpose to have her (literally no worse than Wilson or Wes) And actual LORE behind what she has been up to between the events of her ending up in DS and what’s currently going on in DST.

A chunk of the Moon broke off and crashed into the oceans of DST at the start of the return of them updates creating a massive Tidal wave to scatter across the constant: This would have been Walani’s “Dream Wave” to surf.. So what happened to her? 
Was the wave too much and she drowned? Did she ride atop this wave & achieve her greatest goal of riding the big one & thus was able to leave the constant? Did the chunk of lunar moon that crashed into the water mutate her into a horrible abomination monster?
 (That last one makes no sense at all because none of the other playable characters suffer any mutation effects while on Lunar Island or in the Lunar Mushbiome I am quite literally grasping at straws here on what has happened to the original games cast…)

The characters that are playable have seen progression in who they are and what they do, even WES’s rework showcased this by his unfortunate bad luck indirectly helping everyone else.. And CURRENTLY we have Wagstaff being all Mysterious in a Moonstorm doing Klei only knows what..

Before we get new characters with new explanations as to what happened to them and how they got to the constant (looking directly at you Walter..) I want to know what has ALREADY happened to the ones who were already in the constant.

Outside of having a sailable ocean she would be actually useful in, Lore is a huge reason Walani (and the rest of the cast) should eventually maybe not this year, maybe not even next but Someday .. make it into the game in some form or another.

We now have WAGSTAFF in DST doing.. something Mysterious, But what about the others who were already there?

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I want to know what has ALREADY happened to the ones who were already in the constant.

they all died a slow and painful death

but jokes aside i just think they don't have story to them
or the more likely reason
a story not worth telling

Archived