[Game Update] - 474674

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash when a mast gets destroyed while being raised or lowered.
  • Fixed a crash when crafting the Spectackler Box with a skin.
  • Fixed bugs in various skins textures.
  • Fixed wrong Belonging skins names and descriptions.
  • Fixed a crash when you tried to steer a steering wheel on land.

View full update

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Hey, the update has broken boats in my save. Whenever I start steering I'm unable to give commands with mouse and can't leave the steering kit unless I sail for a couple of minutes. Then when I stop steering the character is just standing not taking any commands othert than changing equipped items.

17 hours ago, raziel29a said:

Hey, the update has broken boats in my save. Whenever I start steering I'm unable to give commands with mouse and can't leave the steering kit unless I sail for a couple of minutes. Then when I stop steering the character is just standing not taking any commands othert than changing equipped items.

I'm on PS5 and this happens to me too all the time. My character just gets stuck and I can't do anything for a couple seconds. It caused me so many boat crashes already :l

• Like 1

4 hours ago, McNugget said:

I'm on PS5 and this happens to me too all the time. My character just gets stuck and I can't do anything for a couple seconds. It caused me so many boat crashes already :l

Same! It’s causing me to rollback. Extremely frustrating. Definitely needs a parch ASAP.