Couple ideas I wish to see added. (Mobs, flora and boats)

Untitled_Artwork.thumb.png.87d38e91cd429c546418d62924121ea0.png

• Fig Dishes which aren't mediocre and would actually make Figs a go for in the first place.
  • More uses for current rare or difficult to obtain ingredients.
  • A Forest Wetland with fitting fauna and flora.
  • More oceanic raw ingredients which isn't fish. Leafy, fruits, crustaceans.
  • Interesting new mobs.
  • Existing mob drops with incentive to be used while sailing.

That is all, currently gasping for something new or something more, this drip feeding is mood killing me slowly. Taking a break from actually playing but my passion for this game is greater than I expected, so I draw...

While at it why not upgrade the boat since it's being overhauled.
I know this might not please everybody but I always found the cookie shaped boat was weird looking .

Boatsoverhauled.thumb.png.e40070368989e50b8194da6c6108f147.png

• The side walls could be added as a kit, maintaining the non protected Cookie "Raft" as it is, being used as a bridge or a simple way to traverse the ocean.
  • Customizable Flags for each survivor to give that extra singularity to each boat, ay ay captain!
  • Defensive mechanism like Canons and Shields to upgrade your boat survivability.
  • Attachments like statues and planks for customization and appeal. Not interfering with the inside of the boat to avoid clutter.

I tried to envision what an actual Wooden Ship would look like while maintaining the cookie shape, you still have all the round space for structures you have always been able to place.
All sides would be almost identical due to actual in game boat mechanics (Not being able to turn the boat and all)

What do you think?

14 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

ngl I want the figogurt and figgy puddy.

Also the parashroom looks like a knife to me.

Huh it does look like a knife, should be called sharpshroom or knifeshroom then thanks.

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

This would be better under Suggestions but the devs seem to be more focused in DST general, I don't blame you.

Floodmingo would be a great way for the devs to reuse the "Brrd" animation/sprites!

Damn yeah I guess, the thought didn't even pass through my mind. I'm mostly here as well. Oh, I should draw something for the cold area too. Now that I think of it, the snow beefalo would fit so well in a snowy biome. I wonder if he was a hint from Klei. Thank you for the comment Minespatch! I'll probably color these and post them on my Doodling Page.

8 minutes ago, Rhovious Aran said:

Those are some really lovely, very creative and beautiful ideas you put together there.

Lovely to have you checking these out Rhovious! I'm in a Fauna and Flora mood trying to step up my drawing capabilities! Thank you!

Archived