Blue's contraption room and art museum

Hello, welcome to my art space, look around and get comfortable. the tour will start soon.

This is a useful piece of art, sweepy as a pen sharpener with pen holders, lets see our dear friend as he faces the real world and finds his purpose.

Spoiler

Come later for more sweet art and thanks for taking a look at my work.

Now introducing ¡The liquid cargo tank! with working storage for small things, shipping fluids have not been so easy, get yourself one, right now, to store all that swampy water.

Spoiler

"Cue space odyssey theme song, which i could not get for this video"

Spoiler

Here's the liquid cargo tank, the pipes go all the way to the back.

IMG_20210828_100618.thumb.jpg.83af5f1f5f68ae148c2110e624069d16.jpg

Now open, ¡Open!

IMG_20210828_100734.thumb.jpg.2a35df99ea294b7cc8edfa3110f6a4e6.jpg

¡Noooo, there are no Pringles left!

Call at 555 555 5555 to buy your very own liquid cargo tank.

Disclaimer: The tank can store all fluids with the exception of nuclear waste and bosonic particles, do not under any circumstance store these fluids inside the tank or any fluid which could solidify or crystallize inside the storage, the tank is not bathtub and should not be exposed to bleach stone. The blueberry pi corporation is not responsible for deformations in the fabric of space and time due to the high pressure and mass concentrated in the super compressed container which holds the fluids inside the liquid cargo tank that could lead to neutron star/black hole formation.

Blueberry pi corporation advises you to use the product with great care effectively, enjoy.

Thank you minespatch, i can't get myself to build the space fairing nose cone for now , it's just too intricate in shape and making cones in cardboard is hard, but... i got some new color pencils, drawing will be a bit mediocre due to pencils never making a solid color and the brighter colors getting contaminated by black or pencil in the drawing (mostly yellow) but it's something.

Something..., something dusty is coming.

Archived