Bearger and Deerclops' spawn mechanics are acting weird

I was on the night of day 30 and I heard Deerclops growl like she does, but when the growl ended, I searched for her and I couldn't find her anywhere. I used the command to see how many Deerclops I had in the world and it said 0.

I just started my second winter and throughout the entire second autumn I did not hear Bearger growl once. When I used the command to see how many Beargers are in my world it said I have one, even though I did not see or hear my character say anything when she is about to spawn.

I am riding a beefalo most of the time so maybe this might be the issue?

1 minute ago, BezKa said:

Beefalo doesn't impact it in any way, that's for sure. 

Any mods? 

There are not any mods that I have that highly impact the game, but here they are:

Gesture wheel, global pause, force triple mactusk, sanity volume limiter, geometric placement, default dance server, action queue, bundle on top, aerial view, geometric drop and snapping tills

7 minutes ago, kNichael said:

There are not any mods that I have that highly impact the game, but here they are:

Gesture wheel, global pause, force triple mactusk, sanity volume limiter, geometric placement, default dance server, action queue, bundle on top, aerial view, geometric drop and snapping tills

Clearly it's the Default Dance that's keeping her away. It keeps all ladies away.

Archived