16 minutes ago, babba said:

Does it do the same loop with materials 

Does the dupe still breath and "function" normal ?

I don't think materials loop. Like Hokaeru's image above shows they just drop and vanish. Liquids and gas probably vanish due to vacuum. Debris just falls off screen.

Of course dupes don't breath and function normally... Who would do that when endlessly falling to vacuum? 

*no dupes were actually harmed. The timeline was erased from existence after exiting without saving first

Hihihihihi :lol: Thanks for testing, much appreciated :encouragement:

Perhaps a rocket can be used as a trash bin then, pipe pumping stuff to the inside of a rocket where 1 floor tile has been melted -  If one wants to get rid of things fast within seconds. Mhhhhhh. :flustered:

10 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I don't think materials loop. Like Hokaeru's image above shows they just drop and vanish. Liquids and gas probably vanish due to vacuum. Debris just falls off screen.

A few patches ago i remember patchnotes mentioning stuff falling down from a rocket should fall on the planetoid it started from. I assumed dupes would do that as well.

5 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

A few patches ago i remember patchnotes mentioning stuff falling down from a rocket should fall on the planetoid it started from. I assumed dupes would do that as well.

Maybe the effect is different in survival mode, with a grounded rocket ? Compared to testing and demoing it in sandbox mode with a non grounded rocket ?

1 minute ago, babba said:

Made the effect is different in survival mode, with a grounded rocket ? - Compared to testing and demoing it in sandbox mode ?

I`m not sure if it`s different. Seems more of a fix to the game crashing when people deconstruct the "extended" rockets build via the exploit. I never tried it actually but maybe the solid debris aren`t actually lost when falling down. Just check your landing pads if it actually works that way.

Just now, Sasza22 said:

I`m not sure if it`s different. Seems more of a fix to the game crashing when people deconstruct the "extended" rockets build via the exploit. I never tried it actually but maybe the solid debris aren`t actually lost when falling down. Just check your landing pads if it actually works that way.

Your point makes sense :p

Archived