Offline, Online, and the Deck.

Currently in Offline you cant;

Play with DLC Characters

Use Skins you own

Earn Skins

I wanted to suggest the ability to flip between offline and online mode for a world (but this would permanently disable skin drops in that world), and a way to play with your skins and DLC characters in offline, maybe every time you go online it'll check if you currently have those items in your inventory, and if not, it'll remember to remove those next time you log into that world if you don't re-obtain them before you log-in. This is obviously open for changes, but I wanted to get peoples gears turning. I'd love to be able to meet up with a few friends IRL with our Steam Decks and play DST in a café via local play, and then when we go home we can hop back on our computers.

7 hours ago, JaxckLl said:

Why do you think Klei got bought by Tencent? They both have aggressive, anti-consumer policies about DLC & online play.

this was made like this since the beguining and is a reasonable thing but poorly implemente

stop the tencent paranoia

edit: blablabla tencent but we receive a way to get a lot of spools via klei points but i guess people who dont understand the world and prefer to talk about conspiracies doesnt take in count it because it breaks the magic of those conspiranoias

16 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

this was made like this since the beguining and is a reasonable thing but poorly implemente

stop the tencent paranoia

edit: blablabla tencent but we receive a way to get a lot of spools via klei points but i guess people who dont understand the world and prefer to talk about conspiracies doesnt take in count it because it breaks the magic of those conspiranoias

Do you ever contribute to discussions or is your goal just to **** on the most recent response in a thread?

Archived