Antlion mechanics sucks

At this point I think that we need a major update focused entirely on reworking summer.

Summer topics just keep popping around: wildfires, withering plants, cooling off, fire hounds, antlion... Not to sound rude but everything about summer is apparently terrible.

Personaly I don't mind it. I actualy like summer. I do, however, would be down for a summer update. A change to mechanics are as fun to me as new content. :)

53 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

Summer topics just keep popping around: wildfires, withering plants, cooling off, fire hounds, antlion... Not to sound rude but everything about summer is apparently terrible.

This would be very nice. Summer really just doesn't hold up to Winter. 
I think this is also why people were iffy on the summer event, cause people would've liked summer changes. 

Antlion is an okay boss.. the only thing I hate is wasting 2 - 4 days fishing for the desert goggles, so I stopped using them, if I'm in a lazy mood, I afk her with Abby since she doesn't take damage from the spikes (op! Klei needs to nerf that)

the only things I have to waste time getting are the mourning glories and stingers for Nightshade, and materials for Bush Hat

Archived