Abigail Should Require a Sacrifice

Well I dont mind a bit blood. Just wish that list were longer that 3 mobs (maybe just anything that has red blood instead of being innocent and with blood? Spiders, or clockworks are not very bloody, hounds possibly are, pigs, bunnymen too, etc). I would leave just some space for emergency or big unluck as in caves rabbits and moleworms can be killed by earthquake just in mere seconds after falling AND Abigail has annoying habit to kill these and many others even in her smooth state. 

On 7/3/2021 at 8:10 PM, Terra B Welch said:

Here's the thing though, that blood sacrifice could be anything that you could kill.

I still think that if this were to be implemented that it goes the risk-reward route I suggested, I just feel it would keep the flow going rather then stopping abruptly to go get one critter.

It's not literally anything: walls, balloons, antlion ground spikes, smashable ruins decor and Winona's engineering structures are excluded.  Which validates my idea to identify potential sacrifices by their tags; turns out that's how it already worked.  

Archived