Meal Time!

1 hour ago, Sasuga said:

I would like a schedule option of "Mealtime," or "Meal Time."

I imagining it working a lot like Bathtime, where Dupes will eat, and work if they're not hungry enough.

wrong section, i not sure if developers even read at here

I think it could be of much more use on reduce calorie intake on lower difficulty.
Right not if you play with 500kcal/cycle food morale bonus becomes an issue. Dupes don't seem to eat daily then.
(And then there are all those strange things with dupes getting food and leaving bits of it on dining hall floor - not sure if this is related)

If lunch break would kinda force dupes to eat at least a bit of food to have morale bonus up it would be really useful.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:43 AM, Orzelek said:

And then there are all those strange things with dupes getting food and leaving bits of it on dining hall floor - not sure if this is related

Dupes often do that if they need to pee as well. When a toilet becomes available they will stop eating to pee. If they aleady ate enough not to be hungry(but aren`t full yet) they will leave the rest on the ground. Placing a fridge or ration box on high priority helps force dupes to clean that.

Archived