Webber, his rework, and addressing some whining

19 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

I'm not a Wickerbottom fan, but her on tentacle has at least one important role that fire farm can barely take in the place.

Hide contents

killiing tons of krampus before they overcrowd the area when using bird of the world, and Woodie moose form clearing all the birds in 2 seconds

this is fastest way I've known to get 5-10 krampus sack in 3 days, with just two characters ability

krampii aren't fireproof

to clarify: yes tentacles will get rid of the krampii faster in execution but require slightly more setup time than just placing down a few mini signs, neither method is strictly better than the other but tentacles can be replaced with fire just fine

Just now, Guille6785 said:

krampii aren't fireproof

yea, but fire isn't quick enough to finish them like tentacle do.

tentacle require 0 maintenance and more powerful weapon yield. Futhermore, fire maintanence is difficult for tons of krampus, how about u show us how can u fire farm infinitely spawning krampus everywhere as they run away from fire and unfreeze real quick

1 minute ago, gghhrr said:

how about u show us how can u fire farm infinitely spawning krampus everywhere as they run away from fire and unfreeze real quick

you can get them all inside a pen on one side with bait and once there's a bunch stacked every now and then set it on fire, yes it's slightly slower than tentacles which don't have downtime but you're grasping at straws if you think tentacles are irreplaceable in this setup

17 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

you can get them all inside a pen on one side with bait and once there's a bunch stacked every now and then set it on fire, yes it's slightly slower than tentacles which don't have downtime but you're grasping at straws if you think tentacles are irreplaceable in this setup

bruh! you liar! I test it! not just only slightly, u can barely get one single krampus burning at once, how about the other 10 krampus, if you dont clear them, there will be more of them.

if I put burning stuff outside or near pen, they magically steal all the stuff, fire farm is not working at all

14 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

bruh! you liar! I test it! not just only slightly, u can barely get one single krampus burning at once, how about the other 10 krampus, if you dont clear them, there will be more of them.

if I put burning stuff outside or near pen, they magically steal all the stuff, fire farm is not working at all

Here's what it should be looking like (miniature sized version here, you should make it bigger)

image.thumb.png.3277b721096defb8dee779e78105cd88.png

I'd obviously be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer tentacles for it to be fully automated, but objectively speaking tentacles are not a strict requirement for this extremely specific farm to work

7 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

Here's what it should be looking like:

image.thumb.png.3277b721096defb8dee779e78105cd88.png

I'd obviously be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer tentacles for it to be fully automated, but objectively speaking tentacles are not a strict requirement for this extremely specific farm to work

bruh, do it with 20 krampus, that is how my setup, and I test few patterns with it already

and this one is tooooooo slow as I said

also krampus spawning rate is faster than you think, likely 10 in one group every 3seconds

Archived