Most of the Webber rework doesn't seem to work as expected (Analysis, suggestions and Complaints)

3 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Why would you fight bearager however?

you don't have to fight bearger, or it is one of the cheap boss, but you can't predict if he randomly spawn and start a fight with your spider.

I don't have follower to keep them alive, but Webber does need to be careful when bearger come

and how about your spider leaving you alone from entering cave, or die and blocking in the way of other one after you disconnect

5 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

you don't have to fight bearger, or it is one of the cheap boss, but you can't predict if he randomly spawn and start a fight with your spider.

I don't have follower to keep them alive, but Webber does need to be careful when bearger come

and how about your spider leaving you alone from entering cave, or die and blocking in the way of other one after you disconnect

People can have bad luck doesn't make a character bad

apparently their working on a fix for the disconnect thing now can we stop this conversation it's going nowhere

1 minute ago, Mysterious box said:

People can have bad luck doesn't make a character bad

apparently their working on a fix for the disconnect thing now can we stopa this conversation it's going nowhere

it is not about bad luck, bearger is script to spawn near player as intended.

I don't know if they will do something about disconnecting, if they want to, making followers disconnect like beefalo or Abigail to spider is simply easy. 

you pull the conversations so far away from what I'm describing about along the way and then tell me this is going nowhere, I'm kinda triggered.

13 hours ago, gghhrr said:

it is not about bad luck, bearger is script to spawn near player as intended.

I don't know if they will do something about disconnecting, if they want to, making followers disconnect like beefalo or Abigail to spider is simply easy. 

you pull the conversations so far away from what I'm describing about along the way and then tell me this is going nowhere, I'm kinda triggered.

I've explain various counters as mentioned multiple times and bearager and spiders aren't naturally hostile to each other so unless your using shattered spiders and he is hit by aoe he won't fight them so yes it's luck as stated. I've given you the answer to every scenario you presented and you've gone to the next scenario saying that isn't important tell me when I've gone off topic.

All vaild points. My main gripe with the update was no real change to other spiders. Depth spiders are reskins of warriors, cave spiders aren't that useful, and shattered spiders feel weak. Shame no real change happened to them.

The decorating den should definitely be tweaked to fit the "friendly spiders" they were going for and the "teamwork" of spiders should be more prominent as you say.

I remember in a Half-Life analysis video, houndeyes would deal MORE damage based on how many there were in a group. I say that a similar mechanic would be beneficial to Webber's befriended spiders, gaining additional stats whether it be health, damage, or attack rate when more spiders are around fighting. I feel this could greatly improve spider's chances for being boss killers. 

Archived