Everything is fine

3 hours ago, ZnSstr said:

They are all 4 100% taking turns on vommiting

I'm pretty sure Nisbet will break something and Max will cry in the corner (not vomiting:rolleyes:)

A water cooler near the plant will help too. Also some more things that will "fix" it, are cots and a park sign :smile:

1 hour ago, Yobbo said:

If you trap a pip in the kitchen maybe the cuteness will overwhelm all else.

Yeah, they were the least I was worried.. I needed to cook fast some 30% stale food from the rocket and deposit it in a fridge in a co2 enviroment, all my progress was in that screen they would have ended up in the fridge for not playing cool.

1 hour ago, sakura_sk said:

I'm pretty sure Nisbet will break something and Max will cry in the corner (not vomiting:rolleyes:)

A water cooler near the plant will help too. Also some more things that will "fix" it, are cots and a park sign :smile:

Yea I was so focused on cleaning the vomit I didn't realize, they didn't yet lashed out. Gonna add some park signs after I make everything a bit stable, they aren't walking on the other side anyways, I did dig in that direction in the frst cycles for oxygen because I had bag luck with algae and didn't wanted to set up an electrolyzer.

Gonna come up with an update when they are more happy.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, ZnSstr said:

That plant will fix it all.

20210627062341_1.thumb.jpg.0c7a5935101fa7a22f019a01af26cb18.jpg

They are all 4 100% taking turns on vommiting, we just moved to a new "home". Klei was like: Quality of Life update is gonna be a long shot update. 

I've found that prior to launching a dupe to a new asteroid, it really REALLY helps if I hit the skill scrubber first. Then I train up the bare minimum to get started.  As I develop the new base, I let them re-learn their skills.  

Archived