webber was never human to begin whit

1 minute ago, pikamuse said:

Maxwell and Imaginary Wigfrid don't count.

oh cool we are playing that game where something random dont count sure i loved that game as a kid where some random things dont work whit tehre invulnerbility shilds or the likes i realy loved that one good times good cruel times sometimes

You actually bring up a weird mistake, most characters seem to have 4 fingers, but for some reason maxwell has 5?

I suppose you know its common for animated characters to be drawn with 4 fingers, so the one in wigfrids shortcut could simply be explained by the art-style change, it is unconsistent but it kinda makes sense

however, I cannot think of why maxwell would have an extra finger when it seems to be in the original artstyle. Maybe it could be explained by him being in his tall form? actually, why is the main cast, appart from charlie, look like dwarfs? we have seen that most people are taller than the w's. do the other tall people have 5 fingers?

edit: aparently the only ones that have 5 fingers are maxwell and charlie (not even jack), and its not an artstyle thing cause charlie has 5 fingers when she takes wilson out of the throne, and he has had fingers since the beginning

This leads me to the conclussion, that maxwell and charlie are the authors of the journals

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

however, I cannot think of why maxwell would have an extra finger when it seems to be in the original artstyle. Maybe it could be explained by him being in his tall form? actually, why is the main cast, appart from charlie, look like dwarfs? we have seen that most people are taller than the w's. do the other tall people have 5 fingers?

I personally believe the reason the characters looks like is it's like a game of chess.  Since that's why there are bishops, rooks, and knights.  The queen as of now is Charlie on the throne and the king could be Alter.  It could be some other force we haven't seen yet.  I'm pretty sure that's what the original idea was anyway.

Archived