Webbers refresh says that spiders can now wear hats....

Most likely it means now they have a Head inventory slot in which player can put any head-gear item. Would be silly if special tags were added so that only cosmetic items could be placed, hence no practical use/functionality in most obvious field - combat.

2 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

Would putting a spider hat on a spider make them a spider queen?

i think it would just be upsetting

webber (a spider) has no benefit for the spider hat and also comments how it is very upsetting

me wearing the skin of a king's face as a mask doesnt make me king...

33 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

i think it would just be upsetting

webber (a spider) has no benefit for the spider hat and also comments how it is very upsetting

me wearing the skin of a king's face as a mask doesnt make me king...

While your right it shouldn't make sense Webber does technically get a benefit from the spider queen hat it makes spiders more easy to manage when bee queen panics them during the bee queen fight. That being said I haven't tested if followers get the effects of the hat when wearing it.

12 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

When your fighting bee queen and she starts scaring the spiders and killing them off it makes it easier to get your bearing because you can recruit a new group of spiders to help hold off the queen and her grumbles while you build your army back up.

cant webber just do that by being webber? befriend more spiders?

Archived