Metal volcanoes (bug)

Of course I mean the base game. Quote "The same schemes can also be used in DLC with minimal modifications (not tested)."

It was your topic that made me build this circuit. Thanks for the food for thought. Agree, by doing away with the AT, using a more efficient conventional pump and a few other things, the circuit is simpler and more energy efficient.

upd. My mistake. I meant this topic. Where can I see yours?

That's a complicated way to tame Metal volcanoes. An easier way is to just enclose them in a Steam box that is kept around 125°C/130°C so that you can easily get 125°C debris. 125°C debris can be further cooled with an AT powered if you care about that.

24 minutes ago, Fradow said:

That's a complicated way to tame Metal volcanoes. An easier way is to just enclose them in a Steam box that is kept around 125°C/130°C so that you can easily get 125°C debris. 125°C debris can be further cooled with an AT powered if you care about that.

yes, if talk about that then i use this way in my over 6000 cycles game, also i start use similar way to the gas as well, already build that up now i just need add the water to steam and pump out cold gas

36 minutes ago, Fradow said:

I have long had 2 very simple versions (auto-sweeper and turbine; auto-sweeper and pump).

This circuit has other tasks:
- get maximum energy, without complications like a AT
- to produce extremely cold metals, up to -270°C

27 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

yes, if talk about that then i use this way

Easier than here:

931413967__.thumb.png.586ced61eda5376abd39befe14d4c18e.png

Where can I see it?

19 minutes ago, DimaB77 said:

I understand that in the screen for the volcano are responsible for the two right turbines?

yes it was at beginning for that purpose ,there is also other sources because i made it bigger.

i to use pipes as well like you use but only if needed take heat from other place

What does the sandbox have to do with it? The first screenshot (black) is from a real base. Here I gave a screenshot of the most compact version.
But again, in the first post there is a scheme that solves completely different tasks.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:04 PM, Argelle said:

oups... diamonds make more sens :fox:

it not necessary need be a diamond at there, it can be also obsidian, because most off time liquid iron turns to solid and then it moved away from there like you see in image

On 6/10/2021 at 10:37 AM, DimaB77 said:

Of course I mean the base game. Quote "The same schemes can also be used in DLC with minimal modifications (not tested)."

Can you elborate as what is the difference for metal volcano in base and DLC game ?

And the latest patch indicate a fusion of mecanics between base and DLC, so I understand even less the point...

BTW an iron volcano, into a cold biom, (DLC game) wait for me to be tame, and so far on my list is as follow:

- uncover the volcano

- analyse it

- pray it did not melt the scientist and the biom :)

- stick a steam engine on top of it

- err.... any good link ?

I hardly ever play DLC, but I think there is no difference between the volcanoes in the DLC and the base game.
Mastering any volcano is easy. I have a section dedicated to volcanoes. But it's better to start with blogger videos in your language.

Archived