If it would be possible that every player sends 1 dupe to my base and the maximum would be 256 player invites...Then I could throw a massive invite party in my base :congratulatory:

Every invited gets 1x special pressi for their home colony pedestal...Also the dance floor will be open for all dupes, I will construct a massive big party hall with hot tubs and free soda drinks @JRup :congratulatory:

image.thumb.png.d5747190b0562476cc0b25b936a38b8c.png The proposed dance hall construction area for early real estate investors

Enough toilets + snack machine for up to 256 players ( sending 1 dupe each ) to my base is already there. Players should automatically have their names above their heads + 1 big chat window for all ! Early access to babba`s base :cheerful: Players can receive base invites via Steam ( and other means ) and arrive via rockets or drop pods with their own personal dupe character. Food is enough available, you can munch 1 million calories away - All you can eat free buffet :distracted: Do you accept :confused:

Disclaimer print: Power black out or oxygen supply issues may occur. Special reactor will be built nearby to increease visitor survival opportunity. The local life support systems are operated by OXI & POWA Good Value Resources, Titanroad 17, 18440 Mars.

43 minutes ago, babba said:

If it would be possible that every player sends 1 dupe to my base and the maximum would be 256 player invites...

that is possible make with mod. i have 2 mods where i test with networking. they not public yet tho but its possible what you are saying

Archived