On 5/19/2021 at 7:09 PM, n_t_p said:

How is it even micromanagement? It's just mining. Not everything in oni is automated. Mining is not automated. There are lots of one-time tasks that you have to do manually.

Go to place. Mine thing. That's all the micromanagement there is.

It's micromanagement to find the comet, land on it, mine it and, for me, it would get dull very fast. Right now almost everything in the game can be automated eventually. You start out by doing things manually and transition to automation.

On 6/7/2021 at 10:46 AM, Lwt said:

It's micromanagement to find the comet, land on it, mine it and, for me, it would get dull very fast. Right now almost everything in the game can be automated eventually. You start out by doing things manually and transition to automation.

This conversation is over, they added drillcones

On 6/9/2021 at 2:46 AM, n_t_p said:

This conversation is over, they added drillcones

So? Doesn't mean I have to like it. We're discussing how things should be, not how they are.

Also, this update is not what you're suggesting. At least their idea is less convoluted.

13 hours ago, Lwt said:

So? Doesn't mean I have to like it. We're discussing how things should be, not how they are.

Also, this update is not what you're suggesting. At least their idea is less convoluted.

Yeah. Drillcones kind of fixed a few problems, but ore is still finite (even if he have hundreds of tons of it in space). We still need a renewable ore source.

Archived