Predict the next 2 characters to be refreshed (after the Wes refresh)

Predict the next 2 characters to be refreshed (after the Wes refresh)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. The next 1st character to be refreshed?

• Wolfgang
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Maxwell
    • Webber
    • Wilson
    • One of the other characters (please specify why)
  2. 2. The next 2nd character to be refreshed?

• Wolfgang
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Maxwell
    • Webber
    • Wilson
    • One of the other characters (please specify why)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/27/21 at 07:00 AM

I'd like to see people's predictions for the next 2 character refreshes, after the Wes refresh on April 1st. There are in total 3 character refreshes planned for this year.

Also give a reason why if you have a good reason down below.

Edit: I screwed up the post, please pick only 1 option for the first question. o.o

People have been begging for a Webber rework for awhile now, and honestly I was surprised that Wes got a rework before spider kid. If he's not the next reworked character then I'd honestly be a bit sad; he's pretty mediocre gameplay-wise at the moment, and he gets outclassed by Wendy in his niche. Which is a shame honestly, because he's my favorite character and definitely has some potential. 

After that, I'm not too sure what the next rework would be, but WX-78 seems like a good bet. He's kind of bland at the moment. Wolfgang is also a likely candidate, but I feel as though WX is at least a bit more so. And it seems as though Maxwell and Wilson's reworks will be some of the last. Plus his lore short cough cough woodie cough cough would be super interesting to see.

I chose Webber because I think his story seems to be the most likely to be fleshed out by now, and his origin story would be the most interesting to see in a video. Why is it that a Webber's Skull exists? And why does it spawn Webber in a flash of lightning when Webber's Skull is given to a grave, only for him to jump into the grave? It would be really interesting to see his origin story.

As for the next refresh, I picked Wolfgang because he could use some strength-related knick-knacks to play with. I thought WX wouldn't be the greatest refresh idea since he already has the highest speed out of all the survivors when he's charged with lightning, and speed is kind of op in Don't Starve already. But then again, the Wagstaff story appearing does implicate WX a little.

webber because there can be alot be done whit spiders be it poison attacks sticky turf that you can place on top of other turf like how farm turf is alredy to slow down none players and wicker because i realy think wicker sould get more books that help the team more out like whats the point of the lightnin book whit no wx? like for damage or what? you most likely hit yourself whit that yes more books that can help the team in many ways

Archived