Crafting turfs should produce more than one

As a megabaser, my least favorite part of the experience is doing turfs. It's necessary for making the build look nice, but it's such a hassle to put all these resources into something that is purely decorational and does literally nothing. I'd say that a good 90% of the turf i use is spawned via console/commands, because it's just that much of a hassle. I think it would be a huge improvement to the game if crafting a single turf produced six of them, like scaled flooring does. I always feel guilty spawning turfs with console/commands, but i see it pretty much necessary do i don't have to waste hundreds of boards on cobble, carpet, and wooden flooring. Though i'd still like all the other turfs to have the same treatment with the amount produced, not just those three i mentioned. To those reading i'm curious to hear your thoughts, am i the only one who has this problem with turfs? I'd love to see how other folks feel about the subject.

7 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

purely decorational and does literally nothing

Player turfs stop eyeplants from spawning on them, helpful both for random lureplants popping up and intentionally placed lureplants for flingo extension / food production / item disposal.

Archived