Add a way to close the enlightenment crown's storage

Ability to close menu?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the ability to close the menu?

• Yes
    • no

It takes up a considerable amount of space on the screen, and frankly isn't very nice to look at. Something similar to backpacks, just make sure that the menu defaults to being closed, or is either closed or opened depending on what you left it on last. At the very least let us close it, I really don't want to have that menu everywhere I go.

I agree, those slots can get annoying on the UI, if we could close it, maybe similarily to the backpack, that would be nice.

But...

8 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

If someone votes no, know Im gonna get you

you know I had to do it.

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

you know I had to do it.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote yes now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Archived