Help me find a way to completely cheese new boss

so i figured that edges are his weak spot and when first and second phase shows up we can hide behind it freely but in both phases there is gestalt spawning 1453353990_EkranGrnts(406).thumb.png.e353a573ee5bb1484dc026f23de8c358.png

blow darts can be used for that as well as houndious shootous but again there is greater gestalts and normal gestalts spawning also boss will eventually turn phase 3

what i ask is give me suggestions about how to upgrade this 

maybe we can sacrifice a houndious shotious that will kill first 2 phases and 3. phase is on us i dont know 

15 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

One time I think I saw a Saladmander attacking the Champion. I was far enough away for it to not turn aggressive towards me, and the Saladmander just kept on attacking it. The champion did nothing but stand there...

Commence operation moon salad.

23 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

One time I think I saw a Saladmander attacking the Champion. I was far enough away for it to not turn aggressive towards me, and the Saladmander just kept on attacking it. The champion did nothing but stand there...

its time to grow an army

Archived