Beefalo, no matter what Tendency they have, if they use face skin, their mouth are the same.

44 minutes ago, SirToastyToes said:

You can use the dressing booth to see the face if necessary

cant use it on friend's beef or beef that not bond to you. How im i suppose to know what monster did my friend created?

full domestication is indicated by a flash on your friends beefalo or an appearrance which the beeaflo is more neat and well-groomed than a wild beefalo. If the face looks like a normal beefalo, It's possible that your friend has raised a default beefalo which has the stats of, well a normal beefalo. 

The default beefalo looks like this

777?cb=20160527193902

29 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

full domestication is indicated by a flash on your friends beefalo or an appearrance which the beeaflo is more neat and well-groomed than a wild beefalo. If the face looks like a normal beefalo, It's possible that your friend has raised a default beefalo which has the stats of, well a normal beefalo. 

I tested with all 3 type of beefalo and after change skin, the same face.

5 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

I tested with all 3 type of beefalo and after change skin, the same face.

Like the beefalo face changes or the skins for beefalo faces don't work? I haven't heard anything like that nor experienced things like that

2 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

Like the beefalo face changes or the skins for beefalo faces don't work? I haven't heard anything like that nor experienced things like that

Their face are the same the moment they use head skin, no matter what type of tendency they have.

11 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

Their face are the same the moment they use head skin, no matter what type of tendency they have.

It's either a bug or intended, but I doubt it is intended. You could however just ask your friend what tendency they raised to avoid going through all these trouble

Archived