Xbox + Steam merge?

I just wanted to vent my mild frustration right now. I have approx. $19 worth of DST skins on my Xbox account, and after I've bought the game on steam I can't connect the two! I just found this a bit annoying, I really hope they add this soon since I saw it was available for Epic Games. 

11 hours ago, Grim the said:

@insertcommonoun and @Lil K, it seems like you're confused on what account merging does.
The only Klei games on Epic are Oxygen Not Included and Griftlands, not Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together, or their DLC.
Is it not for having skins accross platforms. Where did you see ds/t was on epic? 

oh, sorry

I thought it merge Klei account from platform like PC with Xbox and Ps4 

On 4/10/2021 at 1:52 AM, insertcommonoun said:

I just wanted to vent my mild frustration right now. I have approx. $19 worth of DST skins on my Xbox account, and after I've bought the game on steam I can't connect the two! I just found this a bit annoying, I really hope they add this soon since I saw it was available for Epic Games. 

I guess you should have read first about it. You know, to avoid frustration and more.

Archived