Why We Won't Get Another SW or Hamlet Port

5 hours ago, Well-met said:

6 refreshes takes about 2 years of development apparently 

6 refreshes developed alongside RoT updates, seasonal events, QoL stuff, and the devs initially being split between Hamlet and DST. They weren't focusing 100% energy on refreshes this whole time, as far as I know. It's not that bad.

2 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

6 refreshes developed alongside RoT updates, seasonal events, QoL stuff, and the devs initially being split between Hamlet and DST. They weren't focusing 100% energy on refreshes this whole time, as far as I know. It's not that bad.

That and piled on top of trying to navigate development during a global pandemic.

I think Klei is doing pretty alright for themselves, and personally: I wouldn’t want 12 refreshes in a span of 6 months anyway- they should take their time making sure they nail each one rather than rushing them just to do them.

People just like to Over-Exaggerate things.

20 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

NONE of the DLC Characters can be any WORSE than Current Wes, Wes in my opinion is just a Wasted character slot.. and every single last one of the DLC characters (including Walani now that the ocean is sailable) would have more unique abilities and purpose than Wes.

wes did have good abilities in the Gorge and Forge and I don't think that you are considering the fact that he is meant to be a joke character

20 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

NONE of the DLC Characters can be any WORSE than Current Wes, Wes in my opinion is just a Wasted character slot.. and every single last one of the DLC characters (including Walani now that the ocean is sailable) would have more unique abilities and purpose than Wes.

He is designed to be a bad character but that doesnt mean that they should waste resources to bring characters like walani (who isnt even good in her own dlc) just because personal preference (like every time) when they can make interesting ones

I dont see the sense of bringing wes to the discussion and less when we dont know how klei will rework him

49 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

I refuse to believe that splumonke wilbur is impossible.

well it will be inconsistent since he is a primal monkey and sw monkeys =/ splumonkeys. For that wilbur doesnt interact with splumonkeys and the ruins cycle (or maybe just becase sw was made by capy and klei didnt wanted to add RoG perks to wilbur in a cool way which is sad)

Archived