Craftable pig head on stick

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

I don't think people would like seeing their teammate waste pairs of pig skin for decoration.

You'd be surprised to what lengths most us will go to for some nice decor. Luckily, pig skin is easy to farm.

12 hours ago, Well-met said:

I don't think people would like seeing their teammate waste pairs of pig skin for decoration.

Making it craftable at the Halloween potion station would help a bit, most servers won't have this setup especially public where events can't be toggled. 

14 hours ago, Well-met said:

said no public server ever

who cares about public servers? If one joins them they shouldn't expect a normal gameplay

If Klei took public servers into account when designing new content they'd have to get rid of a lot of content. 'oh man this ancient archive biome sure is cool... but public servers never manage to get an opal so I guess we'll have to scrap that"

Referring to the op: I think Klei should add some sort of late game crafting station that'd allow us to craft a lot of natural structures, such as boulders, bones, merm houses, pig heads, hollowed stumps etc, so that we can use them in setpiece building. As any character, not just a specific one

44 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I think Klei should add some sort of late game crafting station that'd allow us to craft a lot of natural structures, such as boulders, bones, merm houses, pig heads, hollowed stumps etc, so that we can use them in setpiece building. As any character, not just a specific one

Yes pls. Always wanted that

Archived