Idea for helium

So I was thinking that once you mined uranium it could give off helium, this would probably be a lot slower then say slime. 

I only have one idea for this so far a balloon that could be given to your dupes that would give a -%5 stress per cycle and would last 5-10 cycles. 

There could be more that you use for it but I am kind of dumb so I don't have very many other ideas for helium except a generator.

Maybe the excited dupes need helium gas bottles to fill their balloons :confused:

17 hours ago, gaming gamer said:

So I was thinking that once you mined uranium it could give off helium, this would probably be a lot slower then say slime. 

I only have one idea for this so far a balloon that could be given to your dupes that would give a -%5 stress per cycle and would last 5-10 cycles. 

There could be more that you use for it but I am kind of dumb so I don't have very many other ideas for helium except a generator.

There's no generators as you can't burn noble gases, they're very inert. It is used as a protective atmosphere in certain processes but things don't corrode or spontaneously catch fire in oni so no use for that either. I can't think of how helium could be fit into oni without making it a small gimmick.

Archived