cant connetct my steam account

40 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

@TheLucario I think I was mistaken. How are you trying to connect your steam account? And connecting it to what exactly? You're lacking a lot of information there.

oh sorry, so you know we had to connect our accounts for using the klei coins for dont starve together. When i try to connect my steam account for it it says the problem ive quoted above

i have absolute same problem. I trided to connect to klei yesterday and today, but it always says "The previous website sent us invalid data. The OpenID “namespace” parameter is invalid."  Previously, everything was fine and worked correctly, but now smth totally wrong. i even created an account here to find decision of it, or people who did it

@TheLucario @giraflee Did you try to directly connect to https://accounts.klei.com/ on a desktop browser and not through Steam Overlay? It could be a steam overlay related issue.

Try logging in with your steam details through that link on a desktop browser and see if you are able to.

Another user with the same issue has given me more information and I'd like to ask the following.

Have you tried using a different browser?

If you are logging in on desktop, my guess is that is' an issue between Steam and Klei.

Try the Steam method below:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7319-EFGZ-8640&l=

In hopes that it rectifies the issue.

@marioespinho @TheLucario @giraflee

Based on what marioespinho has shared with me, it doesn't look like an issue that we can fix on your ends and we've gone over the basics possible workarounds:

• Use a different browser.
  • Disable browser extensions.

My final advice for everyone here is to submit a ticket to Klei Support directly through: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Game: Klei Accounts

Category: Account Help

Description:

Describe the issue. Send screenshots if possible. Link them this thread too so they're aware that you aren't the only one experiencing it.

I'm merely a Forum Moderator so this is much help as I can offer. Sorry we couldn't find a work around. If I find any vital information, I'll let you know. Thank you for your time and patience.

@Zillvr

Ok thx, i send it to support as you say. Hope it will be helpful.

Oh and i already tried to use another browser, just before you advised, and it didnt worked, i even did it from my phone(didnt work). This is 100% not the thing we can handle

On 3/20/2021 at 5:33 PM, Zillvr said:

@marioespinho @TheLucario @giraflee

Based on what marioespinho has shared with me, it doesn't look like an issue that we can fix on your ends and we've gone over the basics possible workarounds:

• Use a different browser.
  • Disable browser extensions.

My final advice for everyone here is to submit a ticket to Klei Support directly through: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Game: Klei Accounts

Category: Account Help

Description:

Describe the issue. Send screenshots if possible. Link them this thread too so they're aware that you aren't the only one experiencing it.

I'm merely a Forum Moderator so this is much help as I can offer. Sorry we couldn't find a work around. If I find any vital information, I'll let you know. Thank you for your time and patience.

so i find a way to claim the rewards
 you just have to start dst and hold shift+tab then copy and paste the reward link there and it'll work

I'VE FOUND A WAY OUT

All you have to do is click the klei points count in the wardrobe inside dst, then, if you have to put a reward link, all you have to do is after the part in the link that says klei account you simply put /link/CODE OF THE REWARD for the new one it would be /link/almostthere

Thank you for listening :)

Archived