DLC Content in Base Game

Does anyone know what DLC content if any is planned to be included in the base game once the DLC is complete? I really love this game but find that running any more than 2 planets to be too much for my stereotypical male single file brain so DLC content in base game would be just awesome.

16 minutes ago, ATM Reaper said:

Does anyone know what DLC content if any is planned to be included in the base game once the DLC is complete? I really love this game but find that running any more than 2 planets to be too much for my stereotypical male single file brain so DLC content in base game would be just awesome.

Just a guess, my opinion: Items marked with "DLC" in the tech tree should be DLC content, including certain associated things with those DLC items.

Being able to deactivate the teleporter(s) in the world generation settings... would be great :p + optionally having the biomes from a deactivated 2nd map spawning also in one ( BIG, as option ) first map.

Try this:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2414865156

Then you only need to go to space to collect your rare resources - you only need niobium once.  Likewise with graphite for your supercoolant - one trip to the water asteroid and you'll bring back more than you ever need, although you may need to find some sulfur and aluminum somewhere.  Only the resin tree really needs ongoing feeding.  And you may need to do some work with the radioactive asteroid if you want to do anything with nuclear.  But my understanding is that they aren't really going to update the base game with anything other than bug fixes.

At least until Klei finishes up the new endgame goals.

I would just love to be able to use the DLC items i.e. face masks etc in the base game. Also nuclear and things like that would be alot of fun in base game. There is loads of potential for the base game with this new tech I just really hope they invest some more time in the base game after this DLC and really go for it :-) even if that means another DLC.

Archived