Merms Should have Names

Well Merms are well usually not be-friend able unless your playing as Wurt, & if Merms had names Spiders would also have to have names and could you imagine how much of a complete disaster it would be to name a screen of 100+ spiders? 

I don’t think I need to see that I’ve been pummeled to death by Randal the Merm or Sally the Spitter Spider..

Pigmen, Bunnymen & Rock Lobsters have names because almost ALL characters can befriend them- Merms & Spiders do not: Because only Wurt or Webber can befriend.

Least that’s what I think..

Though for Wurt: Maybe her special Royal Merms & Merm King could have a name.

Still not sold on 500+ Spiders having unique names though: I like to think way way more ahead when I suggest things & well: 

Imagine 40-50 Merms or 100+ Spiders on screen at once each with their own unique name tag floating above their heads: The results- Your screen would be cluttered by name tags eventually.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

... to name a screen of 100+ spiders? 

I would definitely not like that.

I don't have Wurt unlocked, but if Merms can be that populated as Spiders, it's the right thing to not give them names, but if they reach maximum of 10, it will be okay.

Archived