When I play oxygen not included with geforce now, the spaced out dlc is automatically activated. So I get dlc for free. I don't have a spaced out dlc in my steam library

and I want to ask something. How do I save to the cloud because after playing with geforce now, my maps are deleted and I cannot play on my previous maps

Oxygen Not Included 2021.03.01 - 09.28.55.00.png

On 3/3/2021 at 7:22 AM, ArunPrasath said:

Nice of you to do this mate! Not everybody would do this i guess ...

Thanks, but the developer (@lpsquiggle] did not send me a message, I guess we will not be able to solve this problem :)

On 3/1/2021 at 7:35 PM, EmirGuler said:

When I play oxygen not included with geforce now, the spaced out dlc is automatically activated. So I get dlc for free. I don't have a spaced out dlc in my steam library

and I want to ask something. How do I save to the cloud because after playing with geforce now, my maps are deleted and I cannot play on my previous maps

Oxygen Not Included 2021.03.01 - 09.28.55.00.png

You don't have a Deactivate DLC button, I'm assuming this might just be a graphical bug with the logo. Do you own the base game ?

This is how the DLC screen should look

Your view is a version behind (see build number) and you don't have the Deactivate DLC button which makes me think something else is going on.

Untitled.png||

Without the DLC

image.thumb.png.d41f2e02900613d492765337f7890d1d.png

ARE YOU SURE you didn't o
pt into the beta ?

image.thumb.png.4b62501c2cd08b4b13735ca045553513.png

04.03.2021 tarihinde 19:35, marsnz şunları söyledi:

Temel oyunun sahibi misiniz?

Evet. bu benim hesabım burayı kontrol edebilirsiniz

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198998454829/

so what should i do? I'm playing directly by pressing the "play" button. I do not have detailed information. I am dealing with the solution of this problem. I don't want to play with free dlc

Archived