fridge dst drawings/archive

On 3/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, minespatch said:

Webber is constantly drawn like a cute kitty, it fits. Your take on Willow reminds me of Earwig from Ghibli.

The only animal I ever draw are cats, not really good at drawing other animals :crushed:. And also I didnt even notice that on my willow drawing! I just had fun with her hair :))

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 5:57 AM, Fridgetty said:

IMG_20210228_191855.jpg

OH MY GOD!

RED SUS!?

sorry,anyways this is some really nice art 

i like it 

9.5/10

the problem is that it's too good and makes other people's art look terrible 

• Health 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

You could do a sequel where Wurt is making a yuranika meme face.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'm guessing the purple color is a underlighting?

Wurt making a yuranika face would be fun. Would try!

And yes, i was playing around with colors, it was originally blue but blue looks ugly

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fridgetty said:

Untitled179_20210321192728.thumb.png.017670b79eeb3c7bcb08497532aa9099.png

Untitled186_20210325220617.thumb.png.cb7d9ef901befef4312a0a923d9bcbe8.png

There's something 80s about this but I can't put my finger on it. I can see this in a Japanese art catalogue.

The way they have their bodies positioned makes me think they're doing the Yo-kai watch Gura Gura po dance. Pretty cute piece.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

There's something 80s about this but I can't put my finger on it. I can see this in a Japanese art catalogue.

The way they have their bodies positioned makes me think they're doing the Yo-kai watch Gura Gura po dance. Pretty cute piece.

Thank you!

About the willow one, if you're talking about that,, I was actually listening to an old japanese song while drawing it. Must have subconsciously adapted it lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fridgetty said:

I was actually listening to an old japanese song while drawing it. Must have subconsciously adapted it lol

That might explain it. Stuff like the theme park short from Robot Carnival, Sailor Moon and Urusei Yatsura OP,  etc etc... It's that particular aesthetic that came to mind.

• Health 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is that the entire piece or is there more? I'm not sure if you worked within the perimeter of the canvas so I'm curious.

That was the plan but i realized I cant paint body/clothing folds so I just zoomed it in. Im still trying to figure it out,,,

• Like 1

"Do you want to lie down and rest peacefully and hope the Earth eats you alive? Or do you just want to stop life for a while to play or rest with your favorite person because life is crappy and there is no way to make it not crappy."

Spoiler

A placeholder before I actually make serious things. Inspired by vewn.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1
  • Wavey 1