Server issues - unable to start a world

I also can't connect. Not to my online worlds neither to any hosted worlds (only 2 worlds I was able to connect: germany dedicated servers, but I'm in Brazil....). I was playing normally on my world 3 hours ago, and my friend couldn't get in, so I disconnected from the game and can't connect anymore.   

Hi ppl,

k

I got this issue with DST, im trying to generate a server and si not working, same with joining other servers, and is not just me having this issue also my friend has the same problem, it is a way to fix it or to have a refund, thank you

• Developer

It's most likely a PSN issue, Sony has finally updated the status to acknowledge they're having problems.

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Affected platforms:
PS3, PS4, PS5

Affected services:
You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

It is a psn problem... I wanna know if there is a suport thing to warning sony, 3 days and still no fix! (i only know a suport chat that only works monday to friday here)

I think coz no big game with that problem its why they dont give a ****.. But Klei should hurry sony too, since its the only game on ps4 facing that problem (minecraft too, but its a minor problem, and with some fixes u still can play) 

Archived